vc Lemsford Local History Group – Lemsford Village – Cromer Hyde- Stanborough


Join Our Meeting

Meetings at St Johns Church annex Lemsford Village

Lemsford Village – Cromer Hyde- Stanborough

  • Contact Us
  • LLHG

Brocket Hall - View Brocket Hall website

The Brockets
Mount stephens
Nall- Cain
Park & Gardens
Prime Ministers
Brocket Babies
Momories & Articles

Lemsford Local History Group

The Lemsford Local History Group, formed in 2001, is interested in all aspects of the history and the people of this area - both ancient and modern. We welcome correspondence from anyone who shares this interest.The group archives now include a significant number of photographs and documents, as well as records of baptisms (to 1985), marriages (to 1970), burials (to 2003) and memorial inscriptions (to 2003) from the St John's parish church registers. Records of births, marriages and deaths before the consecration of the church in 1859 will be found in the registers of Bishop's Hatfield parish. The archive also contains admission records for the village school - St. John's Church of England Junior Mixed Infants school - since it was first opened in 1872

Lemsford Local History Group Lemsford Fete Display 2016

Quick View of Brocket Halls Tennants - Click on Star

  • Watershyppes
  • Faucomberge
  • Brocket's
  • Sir Thomas Reade
  • Sir John Reid
  • James Reade
  • Love Reade
  • Sir Matthew Lamb
  • Peniston Lamb
  • William Lamb
  • Emily Mary Lamb
  • Lord Palmerston
  • Lord Stephens
  • Lord Talbot Kerr
  • Nall-Cain

Areas That Make Up lemsford Parish